BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 24 January 2011

Tomorrow, we ride

Sadly, of late, this has been my answer to the eternal question- "you riding tonight?"

Its spank, It really is, I dunno why, I really don't, but as of yet my head isn't in it.

This isn't a good place to be.

I've signed up to do #HONC in April, and I am really, really struggling to get out there and ride.

I'm also going away in April for a weekeneds Road Riding in Northumberland.. and again, I'm gonna get handed my arse on a plate.

Why, can't I do it?

I don't know, I really don't, beacuse I do know that when I'm out there, with nothing but me, and my Ipod in my ears, I love it I really do, its just, well, the getting out there.

Its easier to not ride than it is too ride sadly, theres a;ways a reason not too, and its become all to easy to answer the orgional question with Tomorrow, we ride.

This. Must. Change.

And, I know it will.

I'm just not sure when.

0 comments: