BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 20 January 2011

Training Plans

Ive never had a training plan.

Ever.

Well, thats not entirely true, the whole of my past life was one, long, reginmented training plan.

What I mean is, I've never had one for me. - To ride too,and to stick to.

I got my first one last night.

Blimey Charlie.

Really?

Despite the fact that I am desperate to get fit, I can see only one flaw in the plan, and this is why I've always failed I guess, its the amount of time I need to throw at it.

Right now, even as I type, I have other priorities that I need to throw all my time and effort into, my failing relationship, the worry of being out of a job, in other words, life.

A life, that of late,has been neglected by me.

I will stick to a plan, afterall the whole point of owning bikes is to ride the fucking things, not just sit and look at them.

Just maybe not the one I've just looked at.

0 comments: